Gain the Advantage on your next grant with a personal coach and trainer, and by learning to be grant ready. Match your needs to funding sources and understand how to apply program ideas to application standards and requirements through…
- A personal grant writer coach and trainer.
- Grant funder profiles, research, and notifications.
- Strategic planning and capacity-building assistance.
- Timely feedback, particularly grant-ready supports.
- Training resources including checklists, templates and samples.
- Grant application section-by-section focus.
Supports & Training
Gain the Advantage right from the start. We can work with you on-site and remotely through video conferencing. Our availability is flexible, and responsive to important deadlines. We are your personal coach and your organization grant resource when you need us.
- On-site support for your lead grant writer and project team.
- Video conference live calls and training.
- Extended hours and weekend availability,
- Sensitive to application submission deadlines.
- Timely response to requests for feedback.
- Exclusive access to the Gain The Advantage online source reference library.
- Exclusive access to Gain the Advantage nonprofit capacity building web resource collection.
Gain the Advantage
Gain the Advantage by having a grant writer and project team coach and trainer. Our mission is supporting your organization capacity-building to prepare successful grant requests. Our pre-submission technical and content reviews and feedback, is among our most valuable deliverables.
- Assuring a strong, documented need.
- Including S.M.A.R.T. outcomes; strong goals and measurable objectives.
- Identifying evidence-based and research-supported solutions.
- Aligning your program to the funder standards and mission.
- Presenting clear content that speaks to the reader.
- Describing an expert provider and meaningful partner engagement.
- Having project sustainability after the funder investment concludes.